Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Steve Madden shoes for a fiver? pinch me, I must be dreaming!


Am I dreaming? Are these shoes really a fiver? They are Steve Madden and I stumbled across them here at Sole Trader when I was looking for a pair of his Gladiator Sandals. They are alright aren't they? Wedges will still be in this season, and so are metallics. These would look fab under flared jeans, with skinnies, or can you imagine with dresses and tanned legs? a great shoe for evenings on holidays, team with a little silver clutch and you would only need to take one pair of evening shoes with you that would go with every colour! Only seem to have a size 5 or a 7 left - go for it!The link doesn't seem to work, try pasting this http://www.soletrader.co.uk/pages/product/product.asp?prod=VISIBLES&ctgry=Sole_Womens_Shoe_Casual&sSiteName=sole&cookie%5Ftest=1

No comments:

Post a Comment