Sunday, March 8, 2009

Clinique Specials - This one is for S x



Well there is no doubt the ads are there to tempt you and any moisturiser that claims to turn back the clock, instantly, has my attention. I really like the look of this new Clinique product and so will my friend S. Dearest S asked me the other week if I could recommend a good skin care range that wasn't too expensive as she may be needing to give up her beloved Clinique sometime soon. I suggested Liz Earle as I have always been a huge fan of her hot cloth cleanser (far cheaper than Eve Lom) but when I looked online at Clinique to check out this new product I had seen (in the Marie Claire with the freebies, see earlier post) I saw that with every online purchase you get to choose 2 free sample size products from a range of items. Now, S will never buy Clinique unless she is getting a frugal freebie and I have trawled the shops from John Lewis to Boots to H of F and back again with her to see who is giving away a freebie before she makes the final purchase, so this offer will be great for her and could make all the difference as to whether she continues to use her favourite brand throughout the recession. The NEW Youth Surge Age Decelerating Moisturizer comes in various skin types and contains spf15 and is apparently inspired by Sirtuin technology, whatever that is! (maybe it has something to do with tortoise, as they use one in the ad campaign!)it also uses exclusive agents with visible effects. Lines and wrinkles appear to evaporate. Skin gains strength and looks younger, longer. Sounds good doesn't it? And at £27.40 for 30ml or £36.21 for 50ml it is nowhere near the kind of price you would expect to pay for a cream making such claims.

No comments:

Post a Comment