Thursday, April 23, 2009

Lots of offers in Boots on Make-up and Day three of Daily Tracking

I realised today that I have quite a lot of Birthdays coming up over the next few weeks, so am not very happy about how much money I need to spend out on this, but what can you do?

I did at least manage to buy a Birthday gift from Boots which means I recieved a £5 skincare voucher which I will redeem against a cleanser some time soon, as the Chantecaille is running low and is way above my current budget, so maybe No.7 for me this time.

Boots seem to have lots of offers on make-up at the moment. I saw Boots 17, spend £10 and you get a free gift box containing lipgloss, nail polish and an eye dazzle and some other brand, The Collection, (I think thats what it was called) had a 3 for 2 with some lovely summer shades for lips and nails. So for anyone who buys these brands, it is worth a look and don't forget to use your Boots Loyalty Card, if you haven't already got one, then apply now, as Boots is a company that gives away more points per pound than other retailers.


Daily Tracking: £10.06 on Birtday Gift, £1.99 on Card and Chewing Gum, 82p on a hot sausage roll ( I don't make a regular habit of this but had left my lunch at home).

Stuff with food: Homemade Chicken and Leek Pie. No leftovers for freezer as had daughter and boyfriend for supper.

Decluttering/Daily Challenge: Sorted out my handbag (more like a holdall) and collected up all the loose receipts and money off coupons lurking in the bottom.

Free Stuff: Reused a Gift bag for the Birthday Gift as I keep all the good ones, or ones where nobody has written on the tag.

1 comment:

  1. Hiya, I've been trying to leave comments but it wouldn't let me - I hope it does this time. Loving the daily tracking posts! x

    ReplyDelete