Friday, March 20, 2009

Another way to get something for nothing

For lots of people, being Thrifty will allow them to enjoy the finer things in life and I have just found another way we can do that!
Firstly, forgive me in my ignorance because I always thought that Airmiles were awarded to frequent flyers and didn't realise that anyone can collect them!
Yes indeed folks, you can turn your online spending into Airmiles with lots of different retailers including Ebay, Debenhams, Boden, Figleaves, The White Company and Waterstones to name but a few, so there is something for everyone and what a great way to be able to afford that weekend in Rome or the holiday in the Algarve sunshine you have been hankering after. You can also turn your Tesco Clubcard Vouchers into airmiles along with your petrol spend at Shell outlets.
I must admit, what with using the cashback sites, the online voucher codes and shopping through my nectar card, I fear my head will explode with all the ways I can make savings or get something for nothing whilst shopping online!
Sign up now at airmiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment