Thursday, May 7, 2009

Days 16 & 17 and sale dress from Whistles.

OK, OK, I am way behind with this daily tracking thing. I just seem to have had a lot on lately. Tuesday (Day 16) was spent at Bluewater looking at Dresses. I decided that I would look around the Department Stores first at labels I wouldn't normally buy, like perhaps, Phase Eight or Fenn Wright & Manson, but before I got to those concessions, I had to stop off at Whistles. I saw a great Whistles dress in my size and in the sale, so got the assistant to hold it for me whilst I continued my search. Nothing really struck me at the end of my rounds and I debated whether to go to John Lewis and maybe Jigsaw but went back to try on the Whistles dress. It looked far better than expected, covered in multi coloured flowers, therefore any colour shoes will match from pink to yellow to electric blue and emerald green. The picture is rubbish and it is far nicer on, a lovely silky material and fully lined and when you are looking at cost per wear, as we do in a recession, at only £80 it will do for my daughters 18th party, would be fine for holiday evenings and any time I might go out for a meal. The silly shop assistant took off the label, so I can't remember the original price so if you have seen it and know, please tell me, I think it may have been £120.

Day 16
Daily Tracking: Sushi & Coffee: £4.65. Chewing Gum: 50p.
Day 17
Daily Tracking: Loo Roll in Savers: £1.89. Train Fare for my daughter: £2.00.
Free Stuff: Got another Loreal Professionel Conditioner on a voucher, as my daughter had her hair done on Saturday and I forgot to get her to pick one up.

No comments:

Post a Comment