Thursday, January 7, 2010

What a bargain at Kurt Geiger!



Was £120 now £29

I did say with so many Sales on at the moment that I wasn't going to Blog about individual ones, but I have changed my mind now I have seen the Kurt Geiger sale. My daughter has just bought both these amazing shoes with massive reductions, both down to only £29 per pair plus an extra 10% off for today only by entering promotion code COSYTOES at checkout, so be quick, there is sure to be a pair to float your boat, or what about grabbing a pair of classic winter boots with a great reduction? She got free delivery as well, so a total of £52.20 for both pairs - amazing!



was £110 now £29

2 comments:

  1. I would be on the ground in 1 second flat. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Office have also had some really big reductions. I bought a pair of skyscraper heels a while back reduced from £80 to £30... they are now up for a tenner!! Bargain city.

    ReplyDelete