Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Loving the Body Shop - get your money off vouchers here!


Now can you tell me one lady who doesn't like to recieve a little bit of Body Shop in her Christmas Stocking? We all love the fact the products smell delicious and benefit local communities which includes sourcing natural ingredients from marginalised communities in over 20 countries around the world.

So if you still have some pressies to buy, then you can click on the link to enable you to access some money off vouchers as Body Shop are giving away all kinds of exciting offers - up to an amazing 30% off all purchases, with their exclusive Christmas vouchers which can be found here

Note: I had a sniff of their new perfume called "Love Etc" instore last week and it was really divine and the packaging so cute, a great stocking filler.

1 comment:

  1. Someone told me Body Shop are bringing back some of the 'old' lines I remember from school like banana hair conditioner...I'm going to have to check it out. I always remember the school changing rooms being a haze of Fuzzy Peah or Dewberry body spray!

    ReplyDelete