Sunday, August 16, 2009

5 Things to be grateful for this weekend

Now I don't normally do posts like this, but I dropped by at a new blog I have found www.apieceofwood.co.uk and liked her post on 5 things to be grateful for this weekend and decided I would participate!

1. In light of yesterdays post regarding food shopping, I logged on last night to check my email and had a £10 voucher from Sainsburys off of my next online shopping spend over £50! So I am really grateful for that!

2. I am grateful for the Alex Curran wedges I have ordered off Amazon for £24 (although they haven't arrived yet). See post from earlier this week.

3. I too, am grateful for the weather, the lack of a holiday this year was getting me down, but if the sun is shining I don't feel quite so bad about it (still want one though).

4. I am grateful that August is a busy month for me workwise, as come September things will really die down.

5. I am grateful, as ever, for the health of my family and for my beautiful children.

2 comments:

  1. Good list, glad you liked the post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post! I need to remember what I am grateful for too during these somewhat stressful summer holidays :)

    ReplyDelete