Friday, October 30, 2009
Saturday 31st October 2009 – 11am till 5pm
G I N A
Juicy Couture Vivienne Westwood
Roberto Cavalli Blossom Mother & Child Hanky Panky
Milan Shopping Babette Wasserman London
P.Santiago Nanette Lepore
Martine Martiella Matha Lucca D.L & Company
Sophia Kokolosaki Gold Hawk Buba Bags John Galliano
Chelsea Town Hall, Kings Road, Chelsea, London SW3 5EE
£2 entrance proceeds to Edirisa UK
Firstly let me say that I am quite sad that I can't actually copy pictures from the River Island site to show you what I have bought, but will tell you about them anyway. It all started when my daughter reminded me that it is her boyfriends birthday next week and that she was hoping I would buy him something as his parents had bought her a birthday gift last month. She suggested that I have a look on the River Island website as they had a sale on and that he always likes to have new clothes. I was amazed at the bargains I found and we picked out a lovely cardigan for him reduced to only £12! I must admit I do love that cardigan look over a shirt, polo or crew neck T-shirt on boys/men. Then I thought, well hang on a minute, I will have to buy him a Christmas present aswell and then I have another daughters partner to buy for, a 22 year old nephew and a 20 year old niece so why not do the whole lot for the £3.95 standard delivery! I got mens t-shirts for £5, a lovely stripe v neck jumper for £10 and a cute top with a sequin panel for my niece for £10. All in all 6 items for a total of £62.95! So if you have any teenagers or young adults to buy for this festive season, do hop on to the site and have a peek at the sale section, far better to grab a bargain now than to leave it till the last minute when there are no sales on and you might pay £30-£40 for a mens cardigan! www.riverisland.co.uk
Thursday, October 29, 2009
I totally love Ren products, not only do I put them on my own Xmas list but they make the most gorgeous gifts, so you can imagine how thrilled I was to see that if you spend over £30 you get a completely free gift set! 2 Christmas Presents for the price of one! can't be bad! My particular fave and that of many beauty editors is the Ren Otto Rose Body Wash. Be quick because offer ends 1st November www.renskincare.com
Friday, October 16, 2009
Molton Brown £10 free spend with £4 Red magazine.
Grab a copy of November’s Red magazine (£3.50 with Louise and Jamie Redknapp on the cover) and on page 205 you'll find a cut out voucher entitling you to £10 off a single transaction at luxury soap sellers Molton Brown.
If you buy a full price item in there for £10, you'll get it for free as the voucher requires no minimum spend.
This is valid in store only until Tues 3 Nov in U.K and Ireland. It's not valid in department stores, outlets or spas. Find your nearest Molten Brown here.
Molton Brown also do a make-up range aswell as body products and a mens range so you could use your voucher towards a Christmas Gift.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
1. Ebay - Ebayers will be badly hit, if you are a seller ensure that you offer a proof of posting (a free receipt) or a special delivery option to buyers. Keep lines of communication open to ensure that you do not get reported if an item has not been received, if it is not your fault.
2. Paying Bills - If you usually pay your bills by writing out and then posting a cheque, pay over the phone by debit card or over the counter at your bank or a Post office to ensure you don't get late payment charges.
3. Xmas Cards and Presents - Post overseas Xmas cards now. Deliver local cards by hand and send National cards as early as possible.
4. Online Shopping and Catalogue returns - return as early as possible, don't wait until your 28 days etc are almost up. Obtain proof of return from the Post Office.
5. Online Shopping and Catalogue purchases - some companies do use Royal Mail but will hopefully use Couriers if and when necessary. For your own peace of mind, keep all order receipts and order numbers.
6. Posting anything of Monetary Value or something you need to track - use special delivery or courier.
7. Post any mail via the post office do not stick anything in an overflowing or nearly full post box, for your own security.
8. Check if you have any local courier companies who do not require you to have a business account.